Mr. Eric Tenzagh has a rich experience in the petroleum downstream industry, especially in the areas of oil transportation by sea, in countries like Nigeria and Togo.
A strategic thinker with a flair charting out strategies and channel management and contributing towards enhancing business volumes and growth and achieving profitability norms.
Expertise in designing alternate channels partners for achieving objectives of organization. Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting and team building skills with proven ability in establishing quality systems/procedures and planning/managing resources.
Mr. Eric has worked and developed experience in the commodities trade sector and has successfully handled the positions captioned below.
– Operations Manager – Sales/Marketing & Distribution Ghana (Zenith Overseas Ltd) Currently
– Operations Manager-Unilever Ghana Limited – Sales/Marketing & Distribution
(Scandimens & Jatrad Co.Ltd) Since 2004 -2010 With 6years Of Qualitative.
- Certificate in IT and Business Skills – NIIT,2016
- Basic Selling Certificate -Unilever Ghana Limited – 2008
- LCCIEB UK, University College Of Management Studies –Kumasi Ghana -1997 (LCCIBA)
- Nandom Senior Secondary School Certificate – Wa – Ghana-1994